Into What Were You Baptized? Pt2
This series emphasizes the facts from Paul's encounter with the first converts of Ephesus, that:
- Baptism is a command of Christ
- There is only one baptism that is valid for your salvation today (Eph. 4:5).
- Water baptism in the name of the Lord is tied to the other "ones" in Ephesians 4:4-6.
- Water baptism in the name of the Lord is the meeting place of grace and faith (Titus 3:5-7; Rom. 6:3, 4; Col. 2:12).
- Some baptisms that are "for the remission of sins" are still not valid.
- A full comparison between the "one baptism" and "John's baptism."