Our memory verse challenge for the next two weeks is Romans 1:16.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.”
Many of you may have already memorized this one. If such is the case, use these two weeks to familiarize yourself with the context better or if you are behind on memory work, use these two weeks to catch up on verses that are challenging.
For those who have not memorized this passage. It may be a helpful hint to break it down into the sections of “for” (emphasized in bold above).
IMMEDIATE CONTEXT: Romans 1:1-17.
QUESTIONS TO THINK ON:
1. What was Paul separated too (1:1)?
2. What does the faith require for every person of every nation (1:5)?
3. Who were the “beloved” in Rome (1:7)?
4. How did Paul serve God (1:9)?
5. What was mutual between Paul and those he wrote (1:12)?
6. What was Paul ready to do (1:15)?
LESSON: Let us live each day unashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.